Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Thanksgiving week blizzard









On Tuesday night, we got a huge blizzard.  It is the first early BIG snowfall that I can remember.  The whole landscape is covered in HEAVY snow, which was beautiful but dangerous.  We lost several limbs of trees that couldn't stand up to the weight of it all, but the Kremers had the biggest loss.  Their huge pine tree in front of their house cracked and fell over while the kids were outside playing that morning.  I told the kids when they went outside to stay out from under the trees.  I'm so glad they did.  The tree blocked the entirety of their driveway, as well as part of the road.  I'm so relieved no one was injured!  I can't help but feel a little bummed about this much snow this early in the year.  Here's to hoping we get some nice, warm days and a bit of this melts or we're going to breaking some snow records this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment