Saturday, March 11, 2017

Big Brother

Olivia really loves her big brother.  She wants to do everything that he does and she is always looking out for him.  Nolan adores Livi, too and I love watching their relationship grow and blossom.  The other day, Livi was pretty grumpy around lunch time and every time I tried to put her in her high chair, she had a fit - kicking and screaming and knocking the tray out of my hands.  So, I called in for reinforcements to see if maybe she would let big brother help.  He started out by offering her a grape, all the while talking to her and encouraging her.  She took it and a few grapes later, he was able to put her tray on her chair.  Fast forward a few more minutes, and they are making goofy faces at each other, with no sign whatsoever that she was ever upset.  The love between siblings is so beautiful to watch.  I'm so glad they have each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment