Sunday, July 18, 2021

Happy Birthday, Grandma




 Grandma Edie's 86th Birthday was this weekend.  Mom and I decided to spend it together, doing things she would have loved to do with us.  We met in Wausau and went shopping downtown at a few Antique Stores.  We found a few treasures and then headed to Red Eye Brewing Company for some delicious cocktails and a really yummy lunch.  After lunch, we headed to one of Grandma's all time-favorites - T.J. Maxx.  Before heading back to Rhinelander, we stopped at Sweet Lola's for some birthday cupcakes in her honor.  We brought them back to share with everybody and remember a very special soul on her special day.  Grandma, we miss you so much.  It is so hard to believe you're not just a phone call away!  I miss so many things about you, but especially the way you made me feel so loved and special.  I am so lucky you were my Grandma.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment