Saturday, February 10, 2018

Taste of Chocolate

For the past several years, we've gotten a group of ladies together to head downtown for Rhinelander's Taste of Chocolate.  This year, my Mom happened to be in town and we were able to get a nice sized group of awesome women together.  Because we're Taste Of Chocolate veterans, we knew our VIP stops - the new Oak Tree Boutique, Tricia's Treasures, Latitudes, and CT's Deli.  Tricia's had the best chocolates, by far, but we enjoyed perusing some of the awesome items in all the shops.  

We finished up our evening with a dinner at The Brick, which was delicious and lots of fun.  I love how much this group laughed!  I feel so very lucky to have these ladies in my life and am grateful that my friends and family can intermix so effortlessly.  Cheers for chocolate, laughter, and great friendship!

Brianne, Sara, Mom, Patti, me, Macie, Katie, Allison



No comments:

Post a Comment