Monday, February 4, 2019

Haircut


While I was in Eau Claire for Annalyse's baby shower, I received this picture from Eric.  Our little goblin hid under the table with the kids scissors and decided to give herself a whole new look.  It's hard to tell in the picture, but some of the pieces of hair she cut were only an inch long after she was done.  After I got home and we had a long discussion about who's allowed to use scissors to cut hair, I took her to Katie Kremer's hair salon to see what could be done to patch things up.  We decided it would be best disguised by a bob hair cut.  The little stinker may have done herself a favor because a bob perfectly fits her spunky little personality and makes her look SO cute and mature.  I'm just so thankful she didn't try to give herself bangs!




No comments:

Post a Comment