Saturday, October 10, 2020

Lost Cat





 This morning I was about to sit down to breakfast when I noticed a big black and white cat sitting out by our garden fence in the backyard.  Knowing it was a long shot, I decided to take a can of tuna out with me and see if I could possibly catch it, in case it was somebody's pet. The kids caught wind of what was going on and glued themselves to the patio window to see how this "epic situation" was going to go down.  Of course, as soon as I tried to call it, it took off into the woods.  I came back in to Nolan making a Lost Cat poster so he could let people know there was a cat in our yard.  He then took his poster to the front deck where he stood there with it on display for any passersby, in case they were missing their cat.  He got tired of holding it after a while, so we decided to hang it on the window instead.  He has such a big heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment