Monday, March 14, 2022

Waitress






 In the past year of homeschooling, Kari and I have become pretty close, and when winter dragged on forever we decided we needed something fun to look forward to!  So we headed to the cities to see the Broadway show Waitress and spend some time together.  We stayed at the beautiful St Paul Hotel which was right across the square from the Ordway.  We walked a couple of blocks down to a Japanese restaurant where we had delicious bento boxes and I managed to eat my whole meal with chopsticks! (albeit clumsily) The show was fantastic.  I was a familiar with a few of the songs, but it was still wonderful to see them performed live and in the context of the show.  It was so fun!  The next day we got a delicious breakfast and hit up a few shops before heading back to Rhinelander.  I'm so thankful for Kari's friendship and conversation and am so glad we had the opportunity to make this memory together.

No comments:

Post a Comment