Friday, September 2, 2022

Nolan's trip to the lake




  I asked my mom to let me write about this experience I had with my friend, Isaac so she said I could. So here I am writing about it, not knowing where to start.

    I was hanging out in my room just relaxing and mom said I was invited to the Lindners' lake. This was not a regular experience for me so I was elated. We left and headed off to their land where me and Isaac took a hike to see their apple trees and lots of their other plants. We found a frog and Isaac showed me around some more and we left for the lake.
    
    When we got their we got in the canoe and our fishing and went bass fishing. We didn't catch a lot and we had quite a few fake out tugs, but we managed to catch a couple. When we were done fishing we went inside to watch a movie with A LOT of pretzels and stove s'mores.

       It was a really fun trip and I hope to do one again very soon. 
                                                    
                                                                        Nolan

       
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment