Saturday, January 23, 2016

Swimming!

Today we took the kids to Holiday Acres to swim.  Nolan was ecstatic, which was a little surprising considering last year he didn't show any interest in the water at all.  He always loves going to Holiday Acres and longingly looks at their pool, but this was the first time we took him to swim.

I was shocked at how fearless he was - even jumping into the pool! It was so fun to watch him having a blast!


"Pinch me, I'm cute!"


The water was pretty cold, so Livi and I were content to snuggle poolside.  She did get dressed for the occasion, in her adorable purple tutu suit from cousin Kristin.


Eric practiced teaching Nolan to float and blow bubbles, and he was getting pretty good at dog paddling with a little help.

It was a fun way to spend the morning together and I'm sure we'll be going back again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment