Thursday, April 12, 2018

Wausau Day Trip

After weeks of being stuck in our house due to sickness and snow, cabin fever has majorly set in.  We decided we could all use a change of scenery to Eric and I decided to take the kids down to Wausau for the day on Saturday.  Our first stop was Younker's going out of business sale, where I found 3 nice pairs of high-end shoes that fit me like a glove for 60% off.  Since I hate shoe shopping, I consider this a major win!  We headed to Target next and the kids (and Eric) loved looking at the toys while I got to scope out the clearance section.  Taking the kids to Target is awesome - they can eat popcorn in the cart, so they are happy and (mostly) quiet.  Next we took the kids to Red Robin for lunch.  They were super pumped that they each got a red balloon to take home.  And a visit to Wausau wouldn't be complete without a trip to Sweet Lola's.  We picked an assortment of yummy treats to bring home.  They are the tastiest and most beautiful cupcakes I've ever had!  It was good to get out of the house and spend the day with my favorites!





No comments:

Post a Comment