Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Back to School Party





The Ory-Lindner's Second Annual Back to School party was at Casa Mexicana this year.  Katie and I had been wanting to take the boys there all summer, to relive the magic from when they were little and we used to go.  The summer went quickly,  and before we knew it school was ready to start, so we decided to take everyone and make a party out of it!  Everyone loved their delicious food and Lucy made some awesome sprinkled filled piñata cupcakes for dessert.  Some days I still can't get over how lucky I am to live across the street from one of my best friends and that our kids are best friends, too.  I overheard this sweet conversation from the boys while we were eating lunch:

Isaac: "Nolan, am I your best friend?"
Nolan: "Of course, buddy!  You were my first friend!"

I hope these two will always stay such good friends.  <3




No comments:

Post a Comment