Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Four















Dear Olivia,

Happy Birthday, sweetheart!  You have grown SO much over the last year and we are so proud of the witty, fun, creative person that you are.

You are now officially potty trained!! It's been a long journey, but we made it!

You did your first swimming lessons this summer and were totally fearless.  Same goes for your first horse show!

You love to play pretend, especially with your horses and dolls.

I love the way you are my sidekick and want to be with me.  You are an amazing snuggler and make me feel so happy.

Your love for horses, especially Elliot, may rival my own.  I've dreamed my whole life of having a daughter to do this horse thing with.  It was such a special time for me and my mom.  I am so thrilled to share this with you.

It doesn't take much to make you happy.  Doing a craft together, making cookies together, or getting a small treat make you over the moon.

I love your enthusiasm for things and how excited you are to tell me things.  I hope that never changes.

You love to sing, dance, and be silly.

You love all things pink, especially with sparkles.  You love Elsa and Anna and being fancy.  You are also happy playing in the mud.  I love that you love both.

I think the thing that I love most about you is how unique you are.  You are your own wonderful creation and are completely confident and comfortable within that.  You keep us guessing, keep up laughing, and bring immeasurable joy to our family.  My beautiful daughter, you are so very loved.  I can't believe you are four!

Happy Birthday to my amazing Birthday Buddy!

Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment