Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Happy Birthday, Eric


After celebrating our anniversary, my birthday, Livi's birthday (including a birthday party), I must confess I was a little "birthday-ed out" by the time Eric's rolled around. But I really wanted to make him an awesome birthday cake.  And awesome it was...I made the most crazy delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate birthday cake.  It was probably the best cake I've ever eaten: rich, moist chocolate cake topped with peanut butter cream cheese frosting and finished off with a decadent chocolate peanut butter ganache.  The recipe is a keeper for sure.  We celebrated Eric's 35 years with homemade pizzas at Steve and Patti's house.  Grateful for this wonderful guy and the many ways he blesses us each day.  Happy Birthday, Eric. 

No comments:

Post a Comment