Wednesday, August 9, 2017

School Days coming soon




Throughout our move, I kept telling Nolan that once we were in our new house he would be starting school.  So, on the second morning in our house, he asked me if he was starting school that day.  When I told him no, he decided to make his own school.  He filled up his backpack with some of his favorite toys and books and packed his lunchbox with a snack, and headed out into the front yard to have his school.  He sat out there for at least a half hour several mornings in a row.  He's so excited for real school to start.  The other day I told him that I was going to miss him while he was in school and he said, "I'll miss you too, Mommy.  But don't worry because kids come back." (Quoting the Daniel Tiger song I always sing to him when I leave - "Grownups come back.")  Melt my heart, kiddo.





No comments:

Post a Comment